Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

No, I did not make it to the balloon festival this weekend. I answer this question because apparently, inquiring minds in Albuquerque would like to know. Apparently, the balloon festival is the only thing in the Querque worth attending and everyone gathers annually from all over to come see the hot air balloons float over the beautiful New Mexico sky. A couple of things prevented me from attending the fair, the casualties for one scared the shit out of me. Yes, the casualties, apparently a person fell out of the balloon and onto the freeway (a 100 ft. drop) which for me kind of skewed the excitement I had about flying up in one of the pretty balloons only to fall to my death (however, what a cool story it would be if you lived to tell it). Nonetheless, the balloon festivities must be saved for another weekend. I decided to stay cooped up in my house this weekend and throw myself a pity party because I am trying to learn how to stay home and relax that is something I could never accomplish while in N.J. due to the fact that there was always something to do. Someone was always going through some dramatic life crisis and needed my guidance so I ran for these people, and I really don't think that they ever truly appreciated it.
Now, there is no where to run. My life consists of work and whatever I dvr'd for the week. I used to read book after book, I think I've lost interest in things that used to motivate me and and I don't know when exactly that happend but I do know I need to rediscover those things that interest me so I can at least stop watching tv. When I lived in NJ, I complained that it was dirty and stinky and that there was nothing to do and now I am in a place that is clean, and the air is so fresh and I don't leave my town house. I NEED SOME MOTIVATION PEOPLE!

No comments: